Veldeman Bedding nv, located at Industrieweg-Noord 1155, B-3660 Oudsbergen (Belgium), is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
ContactVeldeman Bedding nv
B - 3660 Oudsbergen (België)
+32 89 366 660
The data protection officer of Veldeman Bedding nv can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data we processVeldeman Bedding nv processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name,
- Date of birth,
- Place of birth,
- Address details,
- Telephone number,
- E-mail address,
- Location data,
- Information about your activities on our website,
- List of contact details of the customer or supplier,
- Bank account number,
- Camera images, video recordings,
- Public Social Media profile,
- User-created content on Social Media: photos, texts, videos, symbols, hashtags, recordings that you share on Social Media,
- Other personal data that you actively provide via website, correspondence or by telephone,
- Payroll information: national register number, address , seniority, marital status, bank account number, family composition, dates of birth, wages, evaluation data, curriculum vitae, emergency contact information.
Special and /or sensitive personal data we processOur website and / or services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
For what purposes and on what basis we process personal dataVeldeman Bedding nv processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your quotation, order, delivery, payment, warranty and after-service of goods and services,
- Sending our newsletter, promotions and / or advertising leaflet,
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services,
- To inform you about changes to our services and products,
- To offer you the possibility of registering an account making,
- In case of legal obligation to do so.
Within the company, employee data is processed for the following reason:
- Payroll information is collected for the purpose of our payroll administration and with the execution of an agreement as the legal basis,
- The legal obligations that we as an employer must meet,
- The legitimate interest and the smooth operation of the company (eg use of private email addresses to distribute information, etc.),
- Being able to guarantee the corporate culture and family character of the organization (eg in the context of activities of the personnel association, personnel magazine V-Magazine , inform colleagues about a birth, etc.).
Veldeman Bedding nv processes your personal data on the basis of Article 6.1 of the General Data Protection Regulation, in particular insofar as:
Paragraph a) the data subject has given his consent,
Paragraph b) the processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement,
Paragraph c) the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation,
Paragraph f) the processing is necessary for our legitimate interest.
Automated decision-makingVeldeman Bedding nv takes decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Veldeman Bedding nv). Veldeman Bedding nv uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Credit security services with rating and credit limits. The external source of this information is Creditsafe Belgium NV.
Sources of personal dataWe may collect personally identifiable information about you, and about you from the following sources:
- The Websites of the Veldeman Group : the consumers and the dealers in the targeted sites, or for the Veldeman Group or its subsidiaries are operated to be
- Use of E-mail messages and other electronic communications : electronic communications are, as between you and the Veldeman Bedding nv
- Offline/online application forms : printed or online application form and other similar forms, which we will collect, e.g. client forms, supplier forms, etc.
- Information from other sources outside of social networking sites, or surveys, as the feedback can be anonymous as well), the data is obtained from a third party (e.a. monitoring), and public resources.
Retention period of personal dataVeldeman Bedding nv does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected and is not stored longer than strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was received, taking into account any legal minimum retention periods.
Sharing personal data with third partiesVeldeman Bedding nv can also transfer the personal data processed by it to other parties if this is necessary for the realization of the purposes described in this privacy statement.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Veldeman Bedding nv remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we useVeldeman Bedding nv uses the following types of cookies on its websites:
- analytical cookies in an anonymous way via Google Analytics,
- functional cookies for the necessary functioning of the website, in particular the webshop functionalities (shopping cart, language preference, checkout form data). This data is not shared with third parties.
View, adjust or delete dataYou have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Veldeman Bedding nv and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff members should direct their requests to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the identity card), identity card number and national register number (INSZ) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, at the latest within four weeks.
Veldeman Bedding nv would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal dataVeldeman Bedding nv takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our services.
Applicable law and competent courtsYou agree that all disputes between you and Veldeman Bedding nv regarding personal data and privacy elements will be exclusively governed by Belgian law.
All disputes regarding personal data and privacy elements can only be submitted to the competent courts of Tongeren, to the exclusion of any other court.